The ultimate back to work package for candidates who wish to enter the security industry! Successful candidates attain 3 of the sectors most sought after QQI Awards providing them with every advantage in securing work as the economy opens.
NEW AND ONLY AVAILIBLE WITH ICSE!
This special program was designed by ICSE over the past few months in consultation with security employers in the sector.
As the economy opens it was felt that candidates could be better prepared for the "New Normal" work within the security industry with the inclusion of additional training in conflict management. The NEW ICSE back to work package for our sector provides successful candidates with all this and more! On our Back to Work Program, you will attain the security industry’s most sought after awards.
QQI Level 4 in Door Security Procedures
QQI Level 4 in Static Guarding Skills
QQI Level 6 in Conflict Management
The combined total for these three awards with ICSE is €1140 however we are reducing the overall cost of this program for a limited time to €995 to provide easier access for candidates in receipt of PUP or Covid payments who may be entitled to funding for training. For further information contact us today on email@example.com and hopefully we can get you on this exciting new program in the near future.
- If English is not your first language, candidates must have a B2 level in English or higher to attend the online training course
- All candidates will require a laptop or desktop or tablet to attend the program. (A smart phone is not sufficient). Participants are required to complete a pre course interview online prior to confirming a place on the course just so we can check everyone’s tech, etc is in order.
- Candidates must submit a photocopy of their passport or drivers’ licence, proof of address and their PPS number during the registration process
- Candidates must have access to reliable broadband coverage for the duration of this program
- Candidates must have a suitable space, free of distractions from which to log onto the course each day
- Candidates must attend ALL scheduled Virtual classroom sessions
- Exemption: €20 of the cost is charged by QQI for certification. Participants who are on the live register or are the holder of a medical card are exempt from the €20 fee. We just need you to submit proof to the course tutor and we can arrange a refund for you.